SmartCartridges hold the power behind Gofire's dose control. The SmartCartridge contains the lab-tested profile of the specific batch of oil contained in the cartridge. SmartCartridges allow dose control in 2.5 mg increments, via extrusion technology (similar to a syringe). Together, the dose control and 'Smart' capabilities of the cartridge enable you to know what is in each dose, before you take it.
Below is a tutorial on how to prime and insert a Gofire SmartCartridge into the Gofire Inhaler:
Prime your SmartCartridge:
- Remove the protective rubber Nozzle Cap.
- Put your left hand on the Nozzle and your right hand on the SmartCartridge Driver.
- Rotate the SmartCartridge Driver counter-clockwise until you can see a little bit of oil peek out the tip of the Nozzle.
Insert your SmartCartridge:
- Remove your Mouthpiece by pressing on the Mouthpiece Release button and lifting up on your Mouthpiece.
- Insert your SmartCartridge with the Nozzle facing downward and the microchip on the SmartCartidge facing the back of the Gofire Inhaler.
- Use the finger tab on the front of the SmartCartridge to click it into place.
- You will hear an audible 'click' and the Cartridge LED will illuminate white for one second when your SmartCartridge is properly inserted.
- Put your Mouthpiece back on by sliding the prongs into the slit and pressing down on the front of the Mouthpiece.